Firekeepers Casino 400 Postponed Until Monday

2019 NASCAR Live Stream: Watch FireKeepers Casino 400 Online, On TV

Officials did not get to throw the green flag for the 14th race of the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series on Sunday afternoon due to persistent rain.

NASCAR officials managed to get the track dry shortly before 3 p.m. and teams were on track preparing to begin the race, but another storm hit the track and prevented the race from getting started. After rain delayed the start of this race, it has now been postponed until tomorrow.

It wasn't the first rain delay NASCAR drivers had to endure. The race is rescheduled for Monday, June 10 at 5 p.m. ET.

The radar for tomorrow's race is looking better than it did for today, as while there is a 90% chance of rain throughout the morning, that 90% chance decreases to a 10% chance throughout the evening.

US Air Force halts Turkish F-35 pilot training amid Russian Federation dispute
If Turkey does receive the Russian defence system this summer, it is expected to be ready for use by 2020. Erdogan said last week it was "out of the question" for Turkey to back away from its deal with Moscow.

Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers expansion launch trailer
Pre-orders for the game are now live from the Square Enix store starting at Euro 59.99 (roughly Rs. 4,700) for the PC version. Due to preorder announcements from a new trailer, we know that summons will also be making an obligatory appearance.

Mozilla CEO: Premium version of Firefox coming this fall
This was revealed by Mozilla CEO Chris Beard, who said a paid version of Firefox could include a free VPN and cloud storage. We've contacted Mozilla to learn more, and will update this post when there's a response.

Joey Logano will start on the pole for Monday's race, alongside fellow Ford driver Aric Almirola, with Fords occupying five of the top six starting positions.

This marks the second consecutive year that the rain played a role in the June race at MIS.

Want your voice heard?

Johnny Sauter, driver of the #13 Tenda Heal Ford, drives with Stewart Friesen, driver of the #52 Halmar International Chevrolet, during practice for the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series SpeedyCash.com 400 at Texas Motor Speedway on June 06, 2019 in Fort Worth, Texas.

Related News:



Most liked

Outriders E3 Trailer Shows 3-Player Cooperative Chaos
He announced the game will feature a hybrid gameplay system with real time action as well as strategic command based combat. When you're not in control, characters will continue to fight, and you can issue commands once their ATB gauges fill up.

Jon Stewart Blasts Lawmakers In Hearing For Sept. 11 Victim Compensation Fund
The Louisiana Republican then predicted the bill would sail through the committee and pass nearly-unanimously through the House. The legislation has been pushed for by NY politicians like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Kirsten Gillibrand and Chuck Schumer.

HTC U19e and Desire 19+ premium midrangers Launched in Taiwan
Additionally, you will get HTC BoomSound dual speakers, 4G LTE, NFC , Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and USB Type-C. If this isn't sufficient, a separate model with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage will also be available to purchase.

Nissan rebuke betrays Renault tensions
The rift lays bare the deep strain between the two automakers, whose alliance has been under pressure since the arrest of former Chairman Carlos Ghosn in November.

3m Sudan strikes bring country to standstill
The US's top diplomat for Africa is going to Sudan this week amid unrest, the state department said on Monday. The TMC said the arrests were the result of an investigation into last week's crackdown.

Rooney: "Messi and Cristiano wouldn't solve Man Utd's problems"
Andreas Pereira is set to be offered a new four-year contract by Manchester United , according to reports in the British media. Rooney doubled down and also believes that Solskjaer's team won't compete for the Premier League title next season.

Beijing mum on Trump-Xi meeting at G20 summit
The United States is seeking sweeping changes, including an end to forced technology transfers and theft of USA trade secrets. Chinese authorities say the United States is exaggerating security concerns to block a potential competitor.

Turkey vs. France - Football Match Report
World Cup winners France suffered a shock defeat to Turkey in Euro 2020 qualifying group H . Lukaku 50) bt Kazakhstan 0; Scotland 2 (Robertson 61, Burke 89) bt Cyprus 1 (Kousoulos 87).

Ninja Theory-developed four-versus-four brawler Bleeding Edge trailer leaked
Today, thanks to a leaked trailer, fans now have a glimpse of what the team behind Hellblade has been working on; Bleeding Edge . Hopefully this technical alpha will help the studio iron out any issues with the game so it can launch with minimal issues.

Audi recalls e-tron to address battery leak, fire risk
No incidents have been reported globally yet, but Audi is taking precautions to make sure that the problem is fixed. Audi is recalling a total of 1,644 e-trons, around 540 of which have been delivered to customers.

Sam Gyimah fails to secure backing and quits Conservative leadership race
The last leadership election in 2016 suffered from too little scrutiny of the candidates. She will remain as caretaker prime minister until her successor is chosen.

Rainbow Six Quarantine announced for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
The Rainbow Operators will face off against a mutated alien parasite infecting human hosts and their surroundings. Ubisoft just announced Rainbow Six Quarantine during its E3 2019 press conference .

Lasith Malinga to fly home after Bangladesh game to attend funeral
They won their second game against Afghanistan and got themselves a point in the next against Pakistan, after it was washed out. Sri Lanka will also be hoping that their batsmen start firing, as their campaign in the World Cup seems to be at risk.

Céline Dion ends Las Vegas residency after 16 years
Dion thrived, Katsilometes said, pulling in roughly $700,000,000 during her 16-year stint in ticket sales alone. She went on to say that she never imagined she would be performing her residency for so long.

Plastic straws and cutlery to be scrapped in Canada, Justin Trudeau announces
In April, a carcass of a pregnant sperm whale washed up in Italy with 22 kilograms (49 pounds) of plastic in its stomach. Trudeau said his government will work with companies that use or create plastic products to set targets on waste.